Klockner Moeller PLC Program

lendyck

I'm in the middle of a project, which required a Klockner Moeller PLC to be replaced with a MicroLogix. I have a hardcopy of the PLC program as well as the electronic copy. I have already rewritten the program according to the hardcopy, but I would like to compare it against the electronic copy as well.

Would someone be willing to open the attached program and print it to a file?

Many thanks! Merry Christmas!

Len

Dear ninanderson

I am working with Klockner-Moeller PS3 PLC and I am not familiar with it...Will you please help me...
I just want to know what software do I need and where I can get it. Also which cable do I need for communication with PLC.
Also a nice manual for programming Moeller PLC

Thanks
Rahil