Help Making a simple PLC

bOndE

Heey. we are 2 guys who want to make a simple PLC but we only have a old FP1-C14 PLC, we want to make it so that it runs in 5 sek and then stoppes for 15 sek, after the first timer stopped.
When the second timer runs out, it startes a third timer which runs for 10 sek. when out for 10 sek. and it keep doing that, untill, we push a master stop button.

Thanks for reading:D

We hope that you guys can help us:D

From Peter and Christian

We only have a very old program called NPSTE

Last edited:
We are making a PLC, it runs 2 engine the first one runs all the time, when you start the PLC.
The Second engine is the one which are turn on and off by the timers.
We need a program for a stoker.

Engine 1 blows all the time.

Engine 2 feeds the keddle with something to burn.

Hope it helps

Not homework

We are in school but we are finished with school so we need something to do, and my parents just bought a stoker so it could be very cool to have made the PLC myself.
There is a PLC with but if i can make a good one we will use that one

You could use multiple timers or you could use a single timer that continuously operates. If you use the single timer, you need to learn how to use comparison functions (Greater Than, Less Than, etc). In both cases, you will need to get familiar with the use of "internal coils" also known as "storage bits".

that is not how it works. you need to come up with an example (good or bad).
you need to demonstrate that you are trying, then we can offer more help.
so far you didn't show any part of your work and this is what it could look like
(in fact this is direct implementation of suggestions you have received already).

Timer_.jpg

Heey. we are 2 guys who want to make a simple PLC but we only have a old FP1-C14 PLC,

One thing that might be a little confusing for responders....

A PLC is a programmable logic controller, which uses a PROGRAM to do things...

Restated....
Heey. we are 2 guys who want to make a simple PROGRAM but we only have a old FP1-C14 PLC,

Hope this helps out for future posts..... Good luck with your project!

Last edited: