Can't think today!

BOWRIDER

I Was going to right a small fault routine for a slc 504 this morning and realized that it has been so long since I have done one I can't remember where in logix 500 that I go to to designate the fault routine file that will only run when the plc faults. I would appreciate it if someone could jog my memory a bit here! Thanks.

Similar Topics

Inductive Automation is announcing Ignition 8.1 today at "virtual" ICC. I'll miss seeing everyone in California. Registration is free online. Big...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has a 90-30 on a Ferry Rotomold machine. I've worked with him before to troubleshoot some issues. I uploaded the file from...
Replies
Views
People were not happy, to put it politely. Added a PID instruction with the following configuration...what's wrong with this picture. Hint: It...
Replies
Views
I may be re-entering the world of industrial automation after a long break from the industry, spending a good amount of time working on consumer...
Replies
Views
We had several power failures today, the power was off and on a couple times by the time we got around to all the equipment and got the mains...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom