Looking for low voltage timer relay

cntrlfrk

Has anyone run across a low voltage (12-24VDC) timer relay? I'm looking for something pretty compact maybe even PWB mounted, with preferably adjustable timer ranges down to .5 secs or less, maybe even a pulse type flasher if the speed was right. Just for a little home project I'm messing with.

Thanks

I generally use the A-B 700-FSM4UU23 timer relay. It is a multi-function timer relay, user selectable for one of 11 different timer functions, including flashing and pulsing. Time range is 0.05 sec. to 60 hours. Cost is about $70, and it helps keep my inventory of different timers to a minimum.

panic mode said:
In my case Omron H3CR was cheaper than AB 700-HR
I was using H3CR-A8-DC24

I have used this timer with good results. I keep one in my parts kit. It is quite flexable. I use the locking base so when adjustments are being made, you cannot accidentally pull the relay out. The base P/N is P2CF-08-E.

You should be able to get both for less than $50.

Back into this little project...

Do any of you know of anyone who would custom make a PWB control unit? I guess I could maybe do it, I can do the logic, but I'm just used to doing it in a PLC, and I'm not sure where to get the small parts used in PWB circuitry.

I'm looking for a couple timer relays, variable by contact or random.

Thanks for the surprise so far.

How come you not using a PLC?

Size, mostly. I'd like to have something about 2" or 3" cube at most. Plus I'd like to leave it unpowered for long periods of time and handle temperature extremes. So, unless there is a mini-mini PLC out there that would fit this, I figure I'll have to build a little circuit board.

I'd like to have something about 2" or 3" cube at most

75 x 75mm, what IO do you need? the ZEN, LOGO, ( numerous others almost identical ) wold nearly fit those dimentions, not sure about the extreme temperatures though? Don't have the data sheets in front of me just now.