Temperature Measurement

John Hawkins

I am in need of a means of measuring the temprature of the inlet and outlet of steam traps. What I am looking for would be like an RTD or TC with a digital display. Will need to attach the sensing device on a 10 ft 1/2 EMT. THANKS IN ADVANCE

I recommend using the RTD. Thermocouples can have considerable error from one probe element to the next unless you go to the trouble to set up individual calibrations for each of your TCs. It is not uncommon for two TCs to differ by 5 degrees when measuring the same point.

Similar Topics

We have a customer asking us to measure the temperature of a moving chrome covered roll that is near room temperature. We aren't allowed to paint...
Replies
Views
I am needing to measure the water temperature in a hotwell and coldwell. I'm trying to find a transmitter with 4-20ma that I can submerge. Any...
Replies
Views
Okay, I've been searching around, and not coming up with many good solutions. Problem: I need to run a temperature profile of a cable core...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm looking for temperature sensor to monitor temperature of metal surface. The best solution would be some programmable sensor...
Replies
Views
We are looking for a non-contact temperature measurement device to use in a oven where the parts are heated via infrared heaters. The customer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom