OP 7 -DP to SLC 5/03

ggchavhan

hi

I am working with OP7 - DP having IF1 A and IF1B connector I want to connect it to SLC 5/03 I have configured it for IF1A but during download protool is showing the error. I want to know whether this module dose not support to SLC interface? and if it supports how to interface please guide me.

GAJANAN

Hi,
What exactly the model of OP7?

If its a OP7 PP - it supports many different manufacturers (Not Siemens)
If its a OP7 DP - it supports MPI/Profibus only (siemens S7)
If its a OP7 DP12 - It supports all listed manufacturers

OP7 DP cannot be used with AB PLC.

Steve

Similar Topics

I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom