Communication speed slowed down

AB2005

Dear All,

We have two SLC 5/03 processors in two unit of our machine which have coupled with HMI (having RS View 32 Works & RS links) through 1747 AIC Link Coupler and KTX-D card. When we installed that CPU, there was a very good communication speed during online working in RS Logics 500 English. The rotating symbol in the window in RS Logics rotated at approximate one revolution/second. But now its speed has slowed down even the rotating symbol completes one revolution in approximately ten seconds.

Please help me what is the problem in system?

Any idea will be highly appreciated,

Similar Topics

Hello, please help me with my problem. My application is positioning with Basic positioner of Sinamics S110 (CU305). I use absolute positioning...
Replies
Views
I have been using an Allen Bradley Micrologix 1400 and use the Ethernet port for communication. Is there a good way for me to figure out or...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys for the education I 've received in this forum for these past weeks, 've really learnt a lot from accurate responses to my previous...
Replies
Views
Hi, What I found that the maximum communication speed on the RS232 port of the FX2N is 19600 which seems slower to me for some application. Can...
Replies
Views
Hi We are trying to develop an interface through iso on tcp/ip from a linux machine with an S7 Siemens with CP 343. I'm just curios...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom