networking

NADIA

hello everybody , first of all i wish you happy new year.
i want to have some background in networking, and communication protocols , can anyone provide me some useful links and document, thanks in advance.

Control Engineering Magazine has a lot of useful articles online on this topic. You can also check the various manufacturer's sites - many have a lot of manuals online that are helpful.

happy to meet you

hi friend so happy to hook up with you. im Ghana and am now learning plc. iv just completed my first level. im looking for gurus like you for friendship. i know you will be of good help to me anytime im in a puzzle. any way im jonathan aihoon and a power and controls engineer.

looking forward to receiving a reply from you soon. enjoy your day.

hello nadia its good to know you. im jonathan and trying to make friends with gurus like you. hope to enjoy a friendship with you. buy

NADIA said:
hello everybody , first of all i wish you happy new year.
i want to have some background in networking, and communication protocols , can anyone provide me some useful links and document, thanks in advance.

Why are you so lazy,get your big fat finger do the work for you.Goggle for it,there are plenty of info out there.

pls be my lecturer

hi every body im an amature in plc and looking for someone to give me assignments to try my hands on. will send to you the written program. thanks