OP3 panel odd behavior

Twinsen

I'm learning PLC programming and recently encounterd a problem (i have OP3 and S7 CPU-315): when I enter a value in OP3 (input/output field), the panel displays the new value for a second and then reverts back to the previous value. It looks like the panel cannot update the value in PLC, so it does not accept the new value.

In my PLC program I have a DB:

DATA_BLOCK DG
STRUCT
b1, b2, b3 : BOOL;
END_STRUCT
BEGIN
END_DATA_BLOCK

Then in OB1:

Q0.1 := b1;

In the panel I have a tag that points to DG.b1. What am I doing wrong?

Similar Topics

do you know any supplier for the op3 membrane? we only need the membrane with keys, as a spare part...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a machine with these two HMI screens, but we do not have any back up. I believe it is possible to take a snap-shot of the...
Replies
Views
I have OP3 and i want to Upload data from OP3 to PC , i'm using Protool , and i can make Download to any New OP3 , but the one that contain Data ...
Replies
Views
I want to know what are the parameters to be assigned for the following in order to communicate with op3 panel Bits per second: Data Bits...
Replies
Views
I am having a simatic op3 siemens hmi, in order to communicate with pc what are the cables I should purchase, do I have to install any drivers...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom