S7 400H Redundant I/O problems

ps_premkumar

I'm facing problem in the redundant I/O's and CPU (S7 414H). We are using the Analog Module 6ES7431-0HH00-0AB0, problem is when we connect a voltage input (no splitter used) to both the racks-0 & 1. Rack 0 (primary) reads the correct value but Rack 1 (secondary) reads incorrect value. Even if we change the rack-1 to primary, still it reads incorrect value. Can anyone help on this?

It sounds like you either have the hardware config wrong. If the value is 32768, you could have the resistor module on the side turned to the wrong selection or not installed at all. It should be selection

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm strugglin with mtbf calculation for my system, that is a siemens sistem H with double central rack and double et200M redundant on...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends I needs your help , Please Is necessary to copy all S7 Program in both PLC , Master & Slave or only in Rack-0- PLC ? Best Regards Ali
Replies
Views
Help is needed for Redundant i/o's to use in the program i have Digital input modules in in 2 different ET200 redundant racks Address of one...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a new S7 400H redundant configuration with CP441 & CP443. The system runs well on Solo mode, but I am unable to get it up on full...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom