AB control net communication problem

ddwilson1

I am using controlnet to communicate between a flexlogix processor and panelview 600. The push buttons on the screen are passing correctly but the error messages to the screen if they get there are triggering the wrong messages. I have double checked the addresses in the screen and plc programs and they are ok. Any suggestions?
Doug

We'd need more information about the type of display object you are calling "error messages to the screen" and how you configured them.

Are you using a PanelView 600 Standard or PanelView 600 Plus ?

You might be using a "Least-Significant Bit" trigger instead of a "Value" trigger, which often manifests itself as "the display items are off by one".

Welcome to the Forum !

Ken,
thanks for the tip, I was using a lsb instead of value which was causing the problem. I am using a panelview 600.
Doug