ggchavhan

Hi Every body
I am facing some problem during use of Pdiag in s7 300 CPU 313C2DP
configuration is as under
In FB1 I want to dignose status of OUT_1 as like bellow
pic1.GIF

after monitor am not getting NEW tab enable image is as under

pic2.GIF

Please why NEW tab is not enable. Waiting for replay.

GAJANAN

Do you have Pdiag installed on you computer? Its a seperate product and its not installed with the rest of the step 7 products. If you dont have it installed you can only watch definitions that others have defined and not create new ones.

I am using SIMATIC Step7 V5.4, and I think it is inbuilt in the same version, if something is missing please guide me.

Hi,
I'm sure there's only a PDIAG viewer included with the Step7 Package.

There are also unique FB's required within the project. these i believe are supplied with the PDIAG add-on package.

Regards

STL??? said:
Hi,
I'm sure there's only a PDIAG viewer included with the Step7 Package.

Regards

Correct you need to buy and install Pdiag separately its not included. Thats why you cant create any defentions

STL??? said:
Hi,

There are also unique FB's required within the project. these i believe are supplied with the PDIAG add-on package.

Regards

The FB's requiered are generated automatically when you compile your defenitions the only thing you have to add is the call to the first FB in ob 1.

The FB's requiered are generated automatically when you compile your defenitions the only thing you have to add is the call to the first FB in ob 1.

Hi Bratt,
Since i've only added additional diagnostics to existing configurations, i wasnt sure about the procedure from scratch!

Thanks for the info

Steve