Allen Bradley PanelView 1000e Programming

PLC-and-ME

I find myself in this spot sometimes. I need to program a AB PanelView 1000e. It's 2 tweek job. I may never do it again. Seems I could rent an activation or something... any ideas?

I have some customers in your position in my area and I keep an old laptop around that runs Windows 98 and the PanelBuilder 1200 and 1400e software packages. I keep that because the PB1400e is pretty creaky and doesn't play very well with some post-NT software and OS combinations. The cables are all in the box with it and we haul it out a couple of times per year.

The only charge I have is that they give me the original program and let me quote conversion to RSView ME for when the original CRT terminal eventually fails.

If you have a good relationship with your local RA office you can probably swing a similar deal.