microcomputing license

Farid

hello guys,

can you please be very kind and tel me where I can buy a license for microcomputing , siemens web site dont seem to have it!!

or maybe its me I dont know how to lovate it on their web site..but it seems to be no longer available!

can any oe=ne tell me where I can buy the software online..and google search didnt yield much

regards.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Sorry if you find this post more than one time, I get a mistake .... Could someone help me about the use of Microcomputing. In fact I...
Replies
Views
If this is not allowed here, please delete. I am retiring from control work and have Rockwell software licenses I would be interested in selling...
Replies
Views
Hello I have In touch 10.1 I tried to enter the WindowMaker to make some adjustments I am using a dongol for the license . I can access the...
Replies
Views
Good morning colleagues, Does anyone know the cost of an EPLAN license and where I can buy it from an official distributor?
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone experience within using Siemens Automation License manager as a license server? The case is I have a virtual environment with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom