hello plz help

nishusaini

hai members i just need ur help in plc related courses i want to study in this field plz tell me wat course i should do and which s good for me to get a jobi m just freashy in this field. anyshort term courses in usa plz write me down my e mail is [email protected]

Of all the courses I've taken I think Motor Controls was probabley the most beneficial as far as troubleshooting. PLC courses are basically a waste of time as PLC code is simply a wiring diagram in digital format.
You might want to consider Something in the area of grammer too.

My initial advice would be to spend some time on this site. It should get you started in the PLC world. Go from there...

Hello nishusaini;

If you want self-study guides on PLCs, try the online tutorial and simulator from this site, they are quite good, and are not manufacturer-based (they display principles that can be applied to most PLCs on the market). Same thing with the online book Automated Manufacturing Systems using PLCs, by Hugh Jack, one of the best references I can suggest for the basics of PLCs.(http://claymore.engineer.gvsu.edu/~jackh/books/plcs/)

If you plan to dedicate your PLC programming studies to a specific brand, because you have access to the hardware for example, search the forum for specific models' training; you could search on S7-200 tutorials, or A-B training, or Mitsubishi. Many requests such as yours have come up, and links to downloadable documents and software from various manufacturers have been provided by members here.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum,
Daniel Chartier