I Need Ur Help Expert Guys

nishusaini

Plz Advice Me Which Course I Must Do In Plc So That Can Get A Nice Job I M In Pa (usa) Plz Reply Buddies. My No Is 215-378-6690

TRy typing PLC training courses on the internet browser it will pull up lotsof links then check with your local IT institution Ie phone your local college and see what courses are offered for your area. Also in the downloads section of this site there is a PLCbook that is downloadable

mordred said:
TRy typing

When I first scanned this I thought you were telling them to try taking a typing course and it cracked me up. I hate reading this new shorthand internet lingo.

I was actually indicating that the info is easily found with a bit of searching on the internet. He also PM'ed me I couldn't really help him though as he is looking for what types of courses we would recommend with regards to PLC's where he can have the reliability of finding a decent paying job I informed him that the short length courses usually only teach basic troubleshooting and are not highly sought after for employer hiring. I do not know all the different course studies in the states.

There aren't very many jobs where all you do is program and troubleshoot PLCs. You didn't say what your qualifications are other than to indicate an interest in PLCs.

A PLC is one of many tools used in manufacturing automation. If you have some basic mechanical and electrical skills as well as an understanding of the components involved in automation, you could apply for a maintenance position in a manufacturing facility where you may get a chance to troubleshoot and make modifications to existing PLC programs. If you display an aptitude for PLC programming, you may be given the opportunity to to create a PLC-based control system from scratch.

You could also apply for a job with an OEM. You may find that the only PLC-related openings available to someone without an engineering degree are in field service.

If you already have your engineering degree, then there are more options available to you. You can apply for jobs in the engineering departments at manufacturing facilities or OEMs.