Data transfer from PLC SIEMENS S7-300 to personal computer data transfer

iv73nikolov

What the software and the configuration of the PLC should be , if I have to transfer the values of several counters to a windows-based PC and create MS Office table with these data?

Hello "iv73nikolov"

I guess you are talking about an MPI connection. You didnt state what kind of connection.

One solution could be to use Simatic Sofnet S7 + a CP5611 card.
You would then use Simatic Sofnet S7 to create an OPC connection to the PC.
This FAQ describes how to use OPC with Excel:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/24299099

Notice that Simatic Softnet does NOT work with the PC adapter ! That is why I suggest a CP5611.
Simatic Softnet PB S7 + CP5611 also works with Profibus.
If you have ethernet, then go for Simatic Softnet IE LEAN. You dont need the CP5611 then.

There are 3rd party OPC servers that do work with the PC adapter.