S5 to S7 conversion question (DL and DR)

Johnny T

Hi

Just another question in the same vein as my earlier one regarding the TB function in S5.

In case you didn't read it, I'm currently converting a project from S5 to S7 and have a question regarding the DL and DR functions..

Am I right in assuming that..
DL 4 and DR 4 refer to DBB 4 and DBB 5 respectively?

Something in the back of my brain is wondering if the bytes are a different way round in S5 ? Could someone clarify?

Many thanks

JT ;-)

Similar Topics

Hello all. After performing an PLC5 to CLX conversion (second time), all went well. On the surface, it appears that my PID's converted kinda sorta...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently converted a control system from PLC-5 to ControLogix and have a question please. My discrete IO converted kind of weird and I...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking into converting several SLC racks to CompactLogix using the 1747-AENTR module. These racks are currently RIO for a PLC5 in a...
Replies
Views
So I have a problem. When trying to open one the projects that was in one of our HMIs to edit it, I get an error thrown up at me saying I need to...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I have a (kind of, but not a true) random number generator that generates a number from 1 to 500. When I press a button it stores that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom