Intouch Sql Clarification

AJMUL

Hi

Can Anybody Tell

In Intouch How Can I Reterive The Data From Sql Server At Particular Interval???????????????????
Plz Reply Immediately

When you install InTouch, make sure you install the SQL Access Manager. Once it is installed, review the SQL Access Manager's guide. A link should be found under Programs>Wonderware>Books. In short, you will need to:

1. Create a bind list
2. Open a connection to your database using SQLConnect statement(recommend doing this in a startup script)
3. Define a "where" expression(a criteria statement for your query if needed)
4. Use a SQLSelect statement to query your database
5. Be sure to use a SQLEnd statement after every SQLSelect to release allocated memory.
6. Be sure to include a SQLDisconnect statement in your shutdown script.

You will need to review the manual to fully understand the steps I have outlined.

Good Luck,
Jeff