control logix power supply problem

SCAN.PLC

Hi,

I am using controlLogix 1756-PB75R powersupply module for a control logix chassis.
At site the power supply is fed from a retfier which is designed to have a positive 12v potential between common and Ground.
Across postive and common i read 24v dc.
Is this potential across common and ground is a problem for PLC and other cards in chassis ?
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello Members We have a controllogix redundancy setup and need to display the status of redundancy in panelview. I have found in the manual the...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am looking to put a 1756-PA50 power supply in my application. I am having trouble finding any Rockwell documentation that specifies...
Replies
Views
I have a system that uses remote IO with redundant L72 processors communicating with a fiber loop. My question is if i loose power to the...
Replies
Views
I am facing a very strange issue with the AB hardware, specifically with power supplies. The problem started when a power supply in a 4 slot...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to communicate with 28 Circutor PMU(Power monitoring unit )using a control logix 1756-L61. Problem is that these PMU uses MODBUS...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom