managing multiple station through single Exter T100 panel

briana banks

Hi All

How can manage multiple station through single Exter T100 panel?

i have 20 filling station connected to a single compact logix plc connected to single Exter T100 panel in an ethernet network.

I wrote the plc program.the problem is with exter 100
that doesnt know to read tags like station[index].number

I've never done compact logix witht he Exter buy my first thought would be to look to the index register feature of the software. I know the functionality is there to do what you want. Not sure how much extra coding in the PLC would be required.

I've never done compact logix witht he Exter buy my first thought would be to look to the index register feature of the software

Hi

index register feature of information designer?
the plc code is ready

You should be able to access a tag like you show. If not you may not be using the latest comm driver. Update your driver and all should be well.