Configuring Cimplicity HMI6.1V scada xy plot

harindra_nath

hi,

I am working on project wherein I am currently facing problems in configuring Cimplicity HMI6.1V XY Plots.

Problem:
I am not able to configure Y axis for a given series of data in a multiple axes XY Plot activeX object.The plotting is always done with respect to Y axis with order 0(zero). If I try to configure the Y axis for a given series as mentioned in the manual GFK1260h the configuration window is getting terminated with an error log message.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Similar Topics

Hello all and happy Friday, I'm curious if anyone here has experience sending data over an Anybus Bolt II (HMS AWB6001-A) using a Compact Logix...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am looking for an easier way to configure all my IO for an OPTO22 PLC. I am developing in Codesys I have a GRV-EPIC-PR1 with a...
Replies
Views
Greetings to all. We have SST-SR4-CLX-RLL (Molex Modbus module) in remote backplane. The remote backplane, containing SST-SR4-CLX-RLL module, is...
Replies
Views
disclaimer- 1,no one in their right mind would pick this configuration but I want to try and get it working. 2, my MB knowledge is sketchy at...
Replies
Views
When configuring redundant ethernet cards, will the mac address change along with the IP address. A friend is having problems with IP security...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom