Looping program

deeptech

icon6.gif
Looping program
All,

Any help here is appreciated....

Trying to use a AB Micrologic 1000 to simulate inputs to another machine to dry run it simulating production without a part.

Have four outputs from the ML1000 that I need to simulate inputs on the machine.

Need 1st output to trigger machine cycle start, remain on with a timer that can be tweaked, and move on to the next output(s) in the same fashion, etc.

When fourth input is made, need to start the cycle over again.

HELP!!!!!!

Not sure of the code in ML but you basically need..

contact 1 Output 1
--|/|------------|TIMER 1|--( )

timer 1 Output 2
--| |------------|TIMER 2|--( )

timer 2 Output 3
--| |------------|TIMER 3|--( )

timer 3 Output 4
--| |------------|TIMER 4|--( )

timer 4 Contact 1
--| |-----------------------( )

The timers are On Delay timers.

HTH

JT ;-)

See if this helps get you started. It will need 2 pushbuttons, one normally closed (stop: I:0/0) and one normally open (start I:0/1). Adjust timers as needed.