L35-e

Greg Dake

Greetings,

I'm surprised there isn't an option on the web interface for the L35-E to create user web pages and data table monitors...the 5/05 has this. Am I missing it somewhere with the L35E?

TIA,

Greg

JesperMP said:
"-L35E" means CompactLogix.

1768-EWEB is used with ControlLogix.

Apart from that I dont know about the eventual Web server capabilities of a -L35E.

1768-EWEB used in left side of the compactlogix processor

I see. You are right. It is used with the special CompactLogix for motion control.
I guess that it is out of the question for Greg to switch to this just to get Web server functionality.

Unless you want dataviews, you don't have to have 1768-EWEB or 1756-EWEB in controller chassis. EWEB can be located in a separate standalong chassis and can pull controller data over a wire.

Last edited: