wiring

Do they really need anything special? Seems to me like they are completely unrelated... there are a couple EMI Filters in a few machines I have, but I've never had to mess with them.

Mate, you have not given nearly enough information to help us help you. Could you please post the circuit/system you are trying to protect, and how they relate to the EMI circuit? If they are two separate questions then phrase them separately so it is obvious they are not related.

In the meantime to help you phrase your next questions here are a few simple tech notes on the safety circuit part of your question that might help you out:
1. What makes a safety relay different from a normal relay
2. What does a typical safety circuit look like
3. What is a risk category
4. A glossary of terms related to safety circuits

And remember that the PLC can only monitor the status of an e-stop circuit. You cannot use a PLC as an e-stop device!

But you need to give us a better idea of what you really need for us to be able to give you the right information the first time...

thanks guys i`m using MD65 AC Drive i want also use emergence stop and RFI or EMI filter but how can i do the wiring
thank you

OK, you are still not giving us enough to give you a good answer but it seems you want to install a VSD with an RFI filter protected by an E-Stop circuit. Are you controlling it from a PLC, a pushbutton? What is the machine or system? Is there a guard circuit? A more complete description than a single line is required.

The basic function you seem to want is to cut power to one or more contactor/s upstream of the VSD, and prevent restart until the relay can see that all contactors have opened. This is relatively simple to design and wire. Look up some of the links I posted earlier for some example schematics of practical circuits. Pilz provide a great deal of example drawings in their catalogue for using an E-Stop relay to protect a motor. I strongly suggest downloading this and reading it carefully until you understand how this works.

Regarding EMI protection on VSDs, do a search on this site for this. You may find that simply using shielded cables is sufficent, but since you have said nothing about your installation I am not going to guess.

Note: if you don't have an electrical trades or engineering qualification you should be very wary of designing a safety circuit, since if it fails then you will be personally exposed to lawsuits. Pay an engineer or electrician to design and install the circuit for you.