Sending data to ethernet with cp1613?

msamardzic

Hello everyone! If there is anyone good in ethernet communications please help me. I would like to send data blocks to ethernet (and the other guy should pick them) using cp1613. I work with Siemens products (Step 7 v5.3). Is there any program I should use to send data blocks (DB) to ethernet? As you see I'm quite new and i don't know much but so trying to learn...Thank you in advance!

Similar Topics

Using RSLogix 5000 and have an A/B PLC 1769-L32E Controller. I have a EDI ED202-ETH-4D-N1 display. Just want to create a simple counter that...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Could anyone advise me on what messaging method under MSG function of RSLogix5000 should be used to send out a data string (ASCII/HEX)...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
Hello, Thanks in advance. How can I send more than 82 characters using AWA or AWT? to Zepra Printer via serial Rs232 communication? Normally I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a project on the go and would like to send data from a Siemens 1500 to a Siemens 1200 What is the best function to use ,would it be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom