PLC 5/40 Battery

Edwinsky

Can anybody tell me what is the Catalog # of battery for my PLC 5/40 1785-L40B/E processor.I searched on AB sites but i found several list of catalog # for PLC 5/40 and i am confused which one is for my plc. The currently installed battery has a code: 95546902 Rev A 9707 PROMARK and made by Matsushita (generic i think). Our local distributor insisted that they the catalog # before they qoute.

Thanks in advance.

Edwin

Similar Topics

Hi there! This is something so old and having machine with it....... Last time unit was powered around 3yr ago and it did not work since than...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, The battery of my omron plc goes low and need to replace with a new one. The original battery value is 3v exactly, while I've a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am doing research project focused on the retrofit of a diesel locomotive into a hydrogen-fuel-cell-battery hybrid locomotive. The...
Replies
Views
At the moment on my application (S7-1212C), the PLC/HMI are showing the correct time, i.e. the displayed time matches the time of the clock on the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a Mitsubishi PLC FX3U According to Mitsubishi PLC manual we have to power off the plc and change the battery in 20...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom