S5 communication problem

cheikh ahmed

hi,

Can anybody help me resolving the following problem
I have a simatic S5-95U plc that has a communication problem with UniOP (model MDO1R -02- 0042); the DL on the UniOP is flikering even after uniop replacement
please note that all the entries led's are working perfectly and all the outputs LEDs are off and The S5-95U plc RUN led is on

regards

Similar Topics

I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am having PLC S7 200 smart model- ST 30 . In which I am getting problem in modbus communication of PLC and VFD via built in RS 485 port of PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom