ControlNEt : Keeper at adress 01 is not valid

MGuenette

Hi,

it's my first time that i post a message but i found a lot of answer here before!

I have a problem scheduling my CNET network. This network is used with 4 drives. The CPU runs on Controllogix v11.XX. I use the RSNetworx for ControlNet V 5.00
The problem is when i shut down the control panel and the turn it back on, my network become not scheduled. I lost the scheduling everytime i reboot the CPU.
Here's a picture of my network captured from RSNetworx.
As you can see, everytime when i shedule the network i get this warning : "Keeper at adress 01 is not valid".
I tried to upload the logix program after scheduled the network and then redownload the program into the cpu but it does not work.
Any idea?
Thanks a lot!

Network.jpg

Valid keeper

A valid keeper is any keeper capable device that has joined an existing network and shares the network signature with the current active keeper that established the network. If there is no active keeper when a valid keeper capable device joins the network, then its network signature must match the network signature that any other device obtained when it joined the network. A valid keeper will automatically assume the role of active keeper if the current active keeper were to fail.

When a network consists of valid keepers or both valid and invalid keepers, the valid keeper located at the lowest node number on the network becomes the active keeper. If there are no valid keepers on the network, a keeper-capable device will act as a faulted keeper until a valid keeper becomes part of the network.

Tip: To view the status of a valid keeper on your ControlNet network, select Network > Keeper Status in RSNetWorx for ControlNet.