Micrologix datalogger

AB_PLC

Does anyone know how to extract the data from a Micrologix 1100 datalog without using AB's extraction utility. Or has anyone tried extracting data stored via the ethernet connection,maybe thru the embedded weberver?

Thanks

Try this

Edit: sorry I didn't completely read your post about not wanting AB's software.

Last edited:
I've set up a excel link to a ML1100's web server to get production data into excel simply by setting up and running a web query ,it's a great way of getting live data to the bosses office with out too much messing about . WHat are you wanting to do with the data?

That's what I'm looking for. I was wondering if you could pull it into excel that way. Thanks. I'm going to give that a try.