baumer ultrasonic sensor

tonycobby

ive beenlooking for an ultrasonic sensor to control ink level in an
ink duct.i found one made by baumer,ref.uzdk 30p6113.detection distance,30mm to 150mm.has anybody used this sensor in a similar
applicacion.it says that it has a small blind region,does anybody
know how this affects the unit and at what point in my range does this blind region come into play.if anybody knows of another type
to do the same funcion im open to suggestions.regards,tony.

The "Blind region" is the area outside where the manuf. range is spec'd

example, baumer,ref.uzdk 30p6113.detection distance,30mm to 150mm

The sensor will detect with in this range - 30mm to 150mm, outside of that would be the "Blind region"

Other than that, select a sensor that is "Local stock" for you.

List of some that I feel are good choices -
Banner
Efector
Pepperl-Fuchs (can be pricey)
Endress+Hauser (can be pricey)

Hope this helps...