uLogic Processor Fault Code 05

snguyen

I got this fault when connecting to a 1761-L32. The PLC was initially programmed using APS ('97). I am currently using Logix500 v7. Although I am able to clear the fault, when I put PLC back in run the same fault reoccurs.

Does anybody have any suggesions on what this means and how to fix it?

uLogic fault code 05 is: RETENTIVE DATA HAS BEEN LOST
The data files (input, output, timer, counter, integer, binary, control, and status) are corrupt.
• Cycle power on your unit.
• Download your program and re-initialize any necessary data.
• Start up your system.
• Contact your local Allen-Bradley representative if the error persists.

In addition to clearing the fault, the PLC's status table must also be resetted.

Goto to the PLC's Errors tab and manually put a 0 in the Rententative Data Loss S:5/8 register.
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg