PLC history

chiefgrub

Hey Folks! I have just started a college course about PLC's and I'm looking for a little help with a homework assignment. The instructor asked us 1) when was the first PLC used 2) what was it used to manufacture and 3) what company used it? :unsure:

Hey thanks Steve...Interesting bit of history...I think I have a 184 kicking around in the basement...might just go pull it apart to see what he was talking about!

David

Similar Topics

Sorry the first post did not except the attachment I was going through some old files last night and found this I thought I would pass it along...
Replies
Views
I was going through some old files last night and found this I thought I would pass it along to those who may be interested I have no idea where...
Replies
Views
Dear Members, I'm looking detail information /specification for below: - Modicon 084 or 184 - example of old Industrial Relay Machine, which where...
Replies
Views
We sell a product that uses an Allen-Bradley Pico micro-PLC (bulletin 1760), which is actually made by Moeller. The device monitors a small...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a PLC-5 with a PLC5/40E processor. Something happened a couple of days ago that required the operator to reset the machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom