Overair Solutions-locus/radiolinx

bradal

Hello All,

I have the prosoft software to connect to the radiolinx FHS radio modems. I have been told that the exisiting install would not connect with this software, but the older OVER AIR solutions would. The software was for the LOCUS brand of radios. Can any of you help me track down the software!! It would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
I swear I post this yesterday but can't find it. Don't see any notification about the post removal either. Maybe my memory is malfunctioning...
Replies
Views
Seems like this is a huge cluster with Emerson supporting the Proficy software and GE supporting the old stuff like Cimplicity and Versapro...
Replies
Views
We are a lean manufacturing company. We set up assembly cells in our clean rooms where we will configure a line of portable equipment to assemble...
Replies
Views
The NoGoes so far are Wonderware InTouch Machine Edition is junk, it freezes constantly when debugging scripts. Currently using this :shoot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom