TSXSCC01 Dongle

eaalbenda

hi,

presently our production line is totally down due to PLC problem. we are using TELEMECANIQUE PLC Model TSX 4730.

im trying to communicate the PLC to my Old PC ( 386 box ) but when i start the program, the program says "No software protection key found".

im not sure if the problem was my dongle. Is there any possible work around to run my program without protection key ( dongle )?

Please help me...

Thanks and more power

Edgar

Last edited:
To my knowledge, the security key is contained in the software and not the dongle, but I am not sure.

Isn't this software WARP OS-2 based instead of DOS or Windows?

Jim Dungar said:
To my knowledge, the security key is contained in the software and not the dongle, but I am not sure.

Isn't this software WARP OS-2 based instead of DOS or Windows?

PL7-3 is a protected program through DONGLE. and it is a DOS ver 6.xx based program.

I found some documentation from various websites discussing how to resolve this problem. They mentioned emulator named KEYPRO. This emulator is for DOS based protected program, but still need the original dongle.

The machine was purchased in UK. The original builder is out of business.