Adding Links

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
Phil, what is the php procedure for adding the links to the bottom?

I ask you to do this and it appeared to be simple, yet does not seem to be for me.

Hi Ron,

Sorry, but I don't know how to do it in phpBB (I think that's what you are using). I would guess that it's not just php code but rather you need to pull the 'breadcrumb' link from one of the variables.

Try examining the existing code and see if you see any existing link code. It must be on the page somewhere since it's probably at the top of every page.

Or did you mean just a regular link in html?

Similar Topics

What is the proper method for adding more datalinks to a VFD that is already online? When you go into the module properties in Logix, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need help adding a new interlock switch to an existing circuit. I have never done on the existing circuit. I did set it up on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m looking at adding a RFID card reader to comfort panel pro , how do you set the rfid up can you connect to existing users and password...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom