PanelBuilder32 Imported Image corrupted!!

hhuong

I uploaded a program from an old PV550550 (2711-B5A2). I made some changes on the original program and downloaded it back to PV550. Apparently the imported image in the program was corrupted once I downloaded the modified program back to PV550. I am using Panelbuilder32 ver3.80 to modify the program. I believe the old program was originally written in older version of panelbuilder.

Does anyone experience this kind of problem before?

There were problems with bitmaps and various versions of PanelBuilder32. I don't remember the details, but i think that some bitmap images would be inverted or corrupted. Try searching the forums for panelbuilder and bitmaps...

On the AB website, it seem like the only workaround of this problem is to download the old program with pb16 2.6 software. I don't have a copy of that software. Anyone know if we can download the software from AB web?