F0070 (MicroMaster MM440)

userxyz

I have some questions about F0070 (profibusfault). These faults happen now and then...

I know that u may not send zero to the controlword, or you have profibusfault, so assuming that everything we send is correct...

What can trigger the profibusfault... do u we have bad networks, do we need amprolysers to check the network,

What do you guys think about this ?

According to the Micromaster Profibus manual Micromaster Profibus Optional Board (Entry ID 6586565)
this fault occurs because no set points were received from the Profibus communications board. It further suggests you check the network (connector, cable and master) and make sure the control word is valid (especially the set point). You could also power the communications board separately from the drive.

I had this problem once because I messed up something with one of the drive parameters. Unfortunately, this occurred too long ago for me to remember clearly. I do know that I had transferred and received the set point correctly and that I have the Profibus communications board powered up separately from the drive. I suggest checking the network and the drive parameters.

Is this a continuing problem related to this thread? http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=17526

Hi Combo.

Is there also a ProfiBus alarm on the PLC?

If you have another MM440 with ProfiBus module you could change the modules to check if the failure also changes or if it remains at the first drive.
If the failure changes you need a new ProfiBus module.

b r
ZIMBO