Autosave for Windows

wevie0037@

We use a product called Autosave for Windows.

http://www.mdtsoft.com/products/autosave/index.phtml

On my laptop for some reason I cannot connect to version 13 ControlLogix through Autosave. I have no problem connecting outside of the Autosave program. My co-workers have no problem connecting through Autosave.

Does anyone have any experience with this program that may be able to point me in the right direction?

When I attempt to go online through Autosave with a v13 processor, I get "Startlogix():DIRGetWindowMenu(2) failed; Menu Handle not found"

Similar Topics

Hi all, Our plant has a combination of Schneider Modicon as well as Rockwell A-B PLCs. It used to be only Modicon in the past but we are now...
Replies
Views
I have a client that would like to view the current run of a process using RSLinx & Excel... For that, I plan to use DDE. They would also like...
Replies
Views
I am confused about how to keep my program current in RSLogix 5. When I open it up, it has my original program, Pqsilica.RSP and a whole bunch of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hope everyone enjoying their weekend. I just recently bought a laptop to upgrade my old one with i3 its getting slow on me. But when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom