RSView Studio ME Screen Shot

Brinkmann

With RSView how would I take a screen shot of an individual display (page). It would be an easy way to send to the customer so he can see what the screen would look like.

Thanks in advance!

Single screen capture

Bring up the screen in test mode and Alt-PrntScrn to send to clipboard, then paste in your favorite editor.

When dealing with customers, creating a PDF file using Adobe is a great tool. You can print the screen to Adobe and email it. You can also combine all the screens into one PDF file for easy file management by the customer. Of course you have to buy the software to create PDF files (haven't checked out the other options) but it is well worth it even if you do it only occasionally.

Of course you have to buy the software to create PDF files (haven't checked out the other options) but it is well worth it even if you do it only occasionally.

Or you drop the images into MSWord, add annotations, and use a free PDF printer (avaialble off the internet - I use PDF995) to produce a PDF output.