Looking for a job/GB/Ireland/USA/China

martin3885

Hi,
i am looking for a contract job or internschip in field of automation for 3-4 months. I have about 2 years of experience in PLC programming and commisioning of systems with Siemens S7. Ideally would be a job where I could work with systems that require control algorithms. Something with programming in C++/Java/VB/Assembler would also be quite good.

Marcin Rajchel
[email protected]

Similar Topics

Greetings, we are looking to hire a new automation engineer. We are a potato processing plant and do most of the programming ourself. We are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am john and I have finished my graduation in software field and currently looking to kick start my professional career. At present I...
Replies
Views
The company I am going to interview for is using mostly AB, but they want to convert over to Siemens. I haven't played with Siemens in about 2...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, thank you for reading this post. I would like to call up for opinions in regards to oil and gas entry jobs for somebody that doesn't...
Replies
Views
EHH YO IM LOOKING FOR A HOOK UP WIT A JOB! IM LIKE 1337 WITH PLCS>!>! BUT FO REAL IM DESPRATE FOR A JOB ILL DOO ANYTHING FO SHOOOW YA MEAAN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom