PCB Mini Jumpers

Tharon

Does anyone know a good place to get PCB pin jumpers?

I need some 2.54mm(.1") mini jumpers for some valve circuit boards. The only ones I've been able to find are around 6mm tall, but the ones I need are only 4mm tall.

The manufacturer of the valve just said "Try radio shack" which lead no where.

Similar to the small one in the lower right in this picture:
13AA-s.JPG

If you weren't in Michigan,

I'd hand you some.

I take them off of every thing I obsolete.

I carry a bunch of them with me all of time but I have never bought one so I have no idea where to buy them.

I had an electrician ask me if there was any way I could get my hands on one of these... I produced one from my laptop bag, he called me a geek after using useing it.

Marc

Go to your local compter store. The one in the corner mall. There's always extra jumpers with motherboards and CPU's. Those guys always have them laying everywhere, and all sizes.