Pv 700 programming

BrandonM

Hi all, I am writing a program for a compact logix to communicate with a panelview 700, I have a push button on the panelview labeled # of cycles to set how many times you want the machine to cycle, then I have a icon that says how many times the machine has cycled. How do I label the bit for machine cycled in the logix 5000 software. Is it a bool, or DINT not sure how to label and the help topics aren't helping much. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I am new user of Rxlogix and working on a good project these days. I want to know how to bring in the VFD in rxlogix and how to setup all the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys When you set up your triggers when data logging where can you view the log display ? Is there a video or step by step guide on to to...
Replies
Views
If anybody could provide training Hitach PLC programming (MICA programming, HISEC04/600,700 configuration) online with reasonable cost. Or could...
Replies
Views
Panelmate pro 1700 -------------------------------- I do not have a programming cable. I was told it is a null modem (2->2,3->3,5->5). Does...
Replies
Views
Kindly, if we enable the routing on the Rockwell Stratix 5700 switch, as in the below link, will it cause any trouble? Like for axis motion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom