5/03 Fault Log?

Tark

Does the 5/03 have a Fault log of some sort? My customer called me and said that the PLC was in Fault, when I arrived at the site the PLC was running (no Fault). I'm guessing the answer is no, but does the 5/03 have some kind of Fault log where I can go online and see what the Fault was?

Hey Tark,

Have you check S2?

error11.gif

I didn't get a chance to check anything, didn't have a null-modem adapter with me, but I will.

Thanks

Similar Topics

So, we have one servovalve that is very critical to machine operation and idea is (or was) to detect if valve gets disconnected from analog output...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have a question about RSLOGIX and Analog input/output scaling So we have an existing controller with an IF8I and OF81 card. My...
Replies
Views
We will repair by ourselves at first by replacing few power ICs such as 78M15,79M15, 79M05 and T3055E. What is TE055E Motorola TO-252, Transistor...
Replies
Views
As the title states, whenever our PLC5 faults I'll reconnect to it, but I'm never given an option to download a fault log. I have a good battery...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Well, the troubleshooting continues for the client who got hit by lightning. New CPU has been installed, and is working! That's the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom