Telemec Nano un-write protect?

demagdave

Hi,

A couple of engineers at our place were trying to monitor a Telemecanique Nano on line the other night using PL7.07 I'm not quite sure of the details but from what I can gather they tried to get into "Monitor" mode from the toolbar at the top of the page.

The next bit is the foggy bit! Apparently when they clicked on "Monitor" a message popped up telling them to protect the eeprom first. They clicked "ok". It did not ask them to specify a password.

Now they are denied access!! o_O

Has anyone come across this before and is there a work around?

Can't find anything in the manual.

Thanks,

Dave.

You need to reload the application without checking that option. That option will prevent you from going online at all, other than to overwrite the application.