controllogix

jim-garcia

hello all

I looking for training on rslogix 5000 controllogix , compactlogix
configure ethernet modules , device net ,dh+ network
all necesary to be expert also some rslogix 500 2 weeks sesion 1 first then the other
or both
any help would be great !!!!

budget for all training 4000 u.s + hotel and transportation , meals etc...

thanks in advance

Hi Jim
I hate to tell you but no amount of training will make you an expert. Knowledge and experience will make you an expert. Part of the knowledge is training but $4000 will fall far short of what standard you wish to reach.
Regards Alan Case

Forget the Rockwell Training. Talk to Ron Beaufort. He's the best. Of course it would be dependent of flight cost and how good your English is. But if you want a week long crash course by the best then he's your man.
http://www.ind-info.com/

jim-garcia said:
thank you every body for your comments

I contact the person on south carolina

again thanks !!!

Jim,

I hope that was Ron Beaufort, if so you will get what you are looking :D

If it were Siemens training you required I would definitely recommend it.Everything you need it know about Rockwell H/W S/W etc can be found online and in help manuals.

Rockwell have by far the most user friendly manuals and their products are easy to use. Sit down for a couple of hours and its a piece of cake. Siemens...now thats thats a different story!

Greetings to all ...

sorry that it’s taken me so long to respond ... I was teaching last week - plus trying to get things in order for two trips out of town - (one for pleasure and one for work) - plus juggling jury duty - etc. - etc. ... I’m sure that you all know the drill ... anyway ...

first of all, thanks to TWControls and to geniusintraining for the kind compliments - and for the recommendations ...

frankly I’m not too comfortable discussing this type of “business” on the forum - but since this thread was opened here (and my name was mentioned), I’ll just cover a few things to bring everyone up to date ...

jim-garcia has sent copies of two of his RSLogix5000 programs to my boss ... one is for ControlLogix - the other for CompactLogix ... I’ve skimmed through these VERY briefly ... included in these two programs are not only a lot of ladder logic routines, but also numerous files of structured text programming - and numerous files of function block programming ... and the function blocks contain at least ten loops which are controlled by PIDE instructions ... in addition, according to the comments in the CompactLogix program, there is a “PLC-Based HMI” system attached which makes use of the PLC’s logic to administer a rather extensive system of “passwords and security” features for different “groups” and classifications of users ... I don’t have a copy of the HMI system program, so I’m not sure if that’s part of what Jim wants to cover also ...

in other words, this is a LOT of stuff ... now I’ll try to get in touch with jim-garcia (off the forum) and see if we can work out something that will meet his specific needs ...