Wonderware Allen Bradley ABKF2 serial server with Micrologix1000

olitheis

Hi there,
I am trying to connect an Allen-Bradley Micrologix1000 with Wonderware useing the Wonderware ABKF2 server. I am kind of stuck with the setup already. What would the basic setup loook like in Wonderware at the Access Name/Item Name and and... Do I have to set up an Access Name for every single Input/Output and Binary... of the PLC?
I added some screenshots of my setup so far.
Thank you
Oli

Last edited:
I figured it out myself: It works fine with the Rockwell RSLinx Server as well (but not the light Version!) You may not run both Servers at the same time, the ABKF2 and RSLinx. As an Item Name I am useing B3:0.0 for example.
So far I was not able to get the ABKF2 Server communicating with Wonderware. Maybe someone has more skills with this and lets me know.
Thanks
Oli