Need help with 1761-net-eniw Ethernet IP

ishmail

i connected the device to a 1500 PLC, and it is working fine ( i can load and download programs to and from the PLC using RSlogix ), problem:

1. I am trying to use the devices to read from the PLC and display the PLCs status on its web page.

2. so far i can not display a thing.

does anyone know how to configure the ethernet ip module.

Did you configure the device with the ENI cofig utility or the ENIW config utility? I believe it ships with both. There should be a TAB in the config utility called Web Config. If you don't see this, you are running the ENI utility and not the ENIW utility.

i can see the web page but now im trying to get the status of the PLC to display on the web page, like if a certain I/O is high then it should indicate it on the web page.

look vPraveenkum,if i didnt look at the manual i dont think i would be asking. i js want someone to basically guide me in the right direction, i have gone through the manual, what they are saying is either not what i want to do, or just too confusing.

eniw..JPG

have you programmed the msg instruction in the controller?

if no

Program the Msg the inst as below
For SLC or MicroLogix 485CIF Write MSG instruction, enter the offset
value in decimal. For Logix PLC-2 Unprotected Write MSG instruction,
enter the element value in octal.​
msg1.JPG

use the details in the table to program the table​
table1.JPG