Compact Logix / VB6 / vHMI

cbeck77

I am trying to connect to several tags with vHMI and VB6. The processor is a Compact Logix L35E. I have had no problems connecting to a single item but when trying to grab several integers I begin to have issues.

I will also want to add floats to what is pulled or pushed to the PLC. If anyone has some insight or sample code it would be most appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
I was wanting to see if anyone had any information on setting up a cub5 meter and getting the data to a Allen bradley PLC. I think i have the set...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom