problem sinec L2-Dp

indra

Hi,

I have problem FAULT BUS with PLC simatic S5 115U cpu943B.
The problem is RED LED for BASP and STOP ON and the LED sinec board BF also ON.
Could you please help me what is the meaning of this LED on the SINEC board ( 6ES5 308-3UB11 ) because I don't have the manual of this board.
And please how to find out the problem because I have tried to replace the CPU but the error still the same. I have also tried to download the program again but also the same error.

Regards,
INDRA

sinec help

Hi,

Does anyone can help me to find out the manual instruction or datasheet of SINEC L2-DP board ( 6ES5 308-3UB11 ).
because I do not know the meaning of some LED on this board, especially for the normal operation WHICH LED SHOULD BE ON ??
Please help me,

INDRA

Hi, Mr Chartier,

Thank you very much for your fast response.
Unfortunately, I can not find what I am looking for in this PDF file because in this PDF only show about IM 308-C, in fact the board that I am looking for is IM 308-B ( 6ES5 308_3UB11 )

Regards,

INDRA

It may be a different model but the fault LED's will have the same meaning.

BF LED is described on page 48. On solid could be a short, baud rate incorrect, basically described as a physical fault. If its flashing then there's is a slave fault.